--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> Hey Robin,
> Thanks for your reply.  Sort of an indulgence when other
> stuff is going on here, but a few comments.
> As you know, many times I read posts rather quickly, and
> may miss some nuances.
> But I don't generally try to argue with,  or analyze "funny".
> I like "funny" and usually I will take it a face value.  I
> found Barry's post to be funny.  And I thought it delivered
> some well deserved pay back to you and Judy.  Sorry about
> that, but that's what I felt.

Steve, I honestly don't know why you and Curtis got
sucked into this sucker's game. Robin has clearly
lured you both into his same old same old routine
of interacting with him endlessly, with him calling
the shots and getting you to jump through hoops.

And ALL OVER SOME DRAMA QUEEN HYSTERICS
THAT NO SANE PERSON WOULD EVER BOTHER WITH.

My "apologies" from Robin and Judy were not in any
way supposed to be irony, or even funny. They were
an attempt to convey -- in as few words as possible
-- what they should really say in such an apology
if they were in the least bit honest. With themselves,
and with others here.

These are crazy people. They reduced Fairfield Life
yesterday to their level, and sucked other people
into it.

If you're got the time to waste on such bullshit,
I leave you to it. I do not.