> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > No, I was not aware that Robin posted "on my account."  But
> > thanks for letting me know, Steve.
>
> Of course, he didn't post on your account but under his
> own name and handle. Here's the post:

> > I will admit that I was talking on the phone while reading
> > FFL last night - a "dangerous" thing to do if you take this
> > seriously and want to be able to defend yourself here.
> > Anyway, I gather I was responding to a single post of
> > Emily's when apparently I had missed an earlier one.
>
> Interesting, because last night you claimed to have read
> Emily's earlier post too:

> I did read Emily's post.

Yes, I did write that I had read Emily's post, but I was referring to the one
post of hers I had read, not the prior one that I was not aware of. There was
no deceit on my part, simply that I did not know there was an earlier post I
had not read.  I was distracted by my phone call, so I must have missed it.