--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@...> wrote:
<snip>
> No, I was not aware that Robin posted "on my account."  But
> thanks for letting me know, Steve.

Of course, he didn't post on your account but under his
own name and handle. Here's the post:

> I will admit that I was talking on the phone while reading
> FFL last night - a "dangerous" thing to do if you take this
> seriously and want to be able to defend yourself here.
> Anyway, I gather I was responding to a single post of
> Emily's when apparently I had missed an earlier one.

Interesting, because last night you claimed to have read
Emily's earlier post too:

I did read Emily's post.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> You have the strangest compulsions, Susan. Read Emily's
> post which came before this one. Answer that. You're a
> funny lady. But you're right: 90% does it. I feel this
> right in my bones. Casey hit a home run.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey now, I'm standing up for Curtis, aren't I :) It's O.K.
> > > Curtis...your reputation is safe. No worries.
> >
> > I'm with you, Emily, and Curtis, on this. Altho most people
> > won't bother to spend a minute reading this argumentative,
> > odd stuff (good for them!), my guess is that if they did,
> > about 99% would side with Curtis. Thing is, the other 1%
> > are the ones making the fuss, the noise.

And then you denied you did any "selective reading":

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey now, I'm standing up for Curtis, aren't I :) It's O.K.
> > > Curtis...your reputation is safe. No worries.
> >
> > I'm with you, Emily, and Curtis, on this. Altho most people
> > won't bother to spend a minute reading this argumentative,
> > odd stuff (good for them!), my guess is that if they did,
> > about 99% would side with Curtis. Thing is, the other 1%
> > are the ones making the fuss, the noise.
>
> JESUS. Poor Susan! Maybe she should give a course in
> selective reading.

Nothing selective about my reading on this. I read the posts.
I just don't "side" with you, which is a very different thing
than selective reading.