--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > dear Ravi, Thank you SO MUCH for FINALLY putting me at the top of the list.
> >  You Robinites are always calling Barry the Number One Bad Person and I'm
> > actually FED UP with that.  The guy is a cupcake compared to me!  A cupcake
> > I say!  FWIW, I still love you.  Tee hee.
> >
> > As for your topic in the Subject line above, I say:  so just another day on
> > FFL (-:
> > BTW, I have not read your EIGHT posts of this morning yet.  Hope I haven't
> > missed
> >  something important.  If I did, apologizing in advance.  And feeling
> > guilty because I think I've been neglecting my apologizing duties lately.
> > What with exposing wts, etc.

> > her?!  Look, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you, but I'm
> > pretty sure I just saw her at the FF in spot, Revs.  With You Know Who.  No
> > silly, not THAT You Know Who. That OTHER You Know Who.
> >
> > Anyway, keep up the good work there in the Outer Circle with bull, er ox
> > cart.  You guys are doing an excellent job of maintaining the perimeter for
> > The Inner Ones and JJ NOE the Number One Enabler.
> >

> Share, I'll ask the same question that Emily asked that you still haven't
> answered: "ENABLING WHAT?" Exactly what is Judy enabling? Judy defends Robin
> (and rightly, so) from unceasing attacks on his character and integrity from
> those who have difficulty dealing with an occasional stiff dose of honesty
> that necessitates taking a hard look at themselves.
>
> Codependents enable addicts. Friends stick up for each other.  Robin earned
> Judy's friendship, as he has others, and mine for being the caring,
> sensitive, intelligent and courageously honest person that he is.  It's not a
> mystery why people like Robin. On FFLife, as in real life, honesty earns
> respect and dishonesty earns distain and mockery.
>
> The beauty of FFLife, where you live and die by your words on the record,
> bullshitters don't get to dodge a bullet. If you make yourself a target,
> someone will always take the shot. It's nothing personal, it's just that Judy
> and Robin happen to have very good aim.

I second the question: Enabling what? In real life, Share's a friend of mine
from Waking Down, and watching her glom onto this bizarre and malevolent
anti-Robin polarity is both strange and disappointing. The person I'm most
impressed with is Ann, who appears to have actually discovered grace, despite
having done the Robin trip, 25 years ago.