> dear Ravi, Thank you SO MUCH for FINALLY putting me at the top of the list.
> You Robinites are always calling Barry the Number One Bad Person and I'm
> actually FED UP with that.  The guy is a cupcake compared to me!  A cupcake I
> say!  FWIW, I still love you.  Tee hee.
>
> As for your topic in the Subject line above, I say:  so just another day on
> FFL (-:
> BTW, I have not read your EIGHT posts of this morning yet.  Hope I haven't
> missed
>  something important.  If I did, apologizing in advance.  And feeling guilty
> because I think I've been neglecting my apologizing duties lately.  What with
> exposing wts, etc.

> her?!  Look, I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you, but I'm pretty
> sure I just saw her at the FF in spot, Revs.  With You Know Who.  No silly,
> not THAT You Know Who. That OTHER You Know Who.
>
> Anyway, keep up the good work there in the Outer Circle with bull, er ox
> cart.  You guys are doing an excellent job of maintaining the perimeter for
> The Inner Ones and JJ NOE the Number One Enabler.

Share, I'll asked the same question that Emily asked that you still haven't
answered: "ENABLING WHAT?" Exactly what is Judy enabling? Judy defends Robin
(and rightly, so) from unceasing attacks on his character and integrity from
those who have difficulty dealing with an occasional stiff dose of honesty that
necessitates taking a hard look at themselves.

Codependents enable addicts. Friends stick up for each other.  Robin earned
Judy's friendship, as he has others, and mine for being the caring, sensitive,
intelligent and courageously honest person that he is.  It's not a mystery why
people like Robin. On FFLife, as in real life, honesty earns respect and
dishonesty earns distain and mockery.

The beauty of FFLife, where you live and die by your words on the record,
bullshitters don't get to dodge a bullet. If you make yourself a target,
someone will always take the shot. It's nothing personal, it's just that Judy
and Robin happen to have very good aim.

> And so sorry, but I have to admit that I agree with Kaladevi about you and
> Robin.  Now tell me, how does that make you FEEL?

Just to be clear Share, you're referring kaladevi's comment: "Rather than
seeing Robin's incident in Switzerland as awakening, it should be seen as a
case of demonic possession...I actually see Ravi and Robin as a similar
phenomenon."

Obviously, your intention was to make Ravi feel shitty for calling out your
hysteria, paranoia and mayhem surrounding discussion about the CULT book. I
doubt you made him feel shitty, but perhaps disappointed in your friendship.

> Happy Diwali

Gratuitous happy talk after a slap in the face only adds insult to injury. Not
nice.