Barry: Hey, Hill. Do actions speak louder than words?
Hillary: Who are you projecting on now, Barry?
Barry: Oh, I see...another bitchy vendetta against me.
Hillary: The State Department will get back to you on that.
U.S. Embassy, The Hague: Yes, Madam Secretary?
Hillary: A paranoid, misogynist, with NPD thinks *I* have a problem.
LOL!

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zi2UJvBcp5I/UKZ961KxxKI/AAAAAAAABno/\
PN6wojCuRKI/s448/Hillry1.png]

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4BQ_oyPahvE/UKZ961hIJzI/AAAAAAAABnk/\
fwUkiUfOtTI/s448/Hillry2.png]

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZMBQtNjUiz0/UKZ968GVoxI/AAAAAAAABn4/\
Vb_Mxv3wH98/s448/Hillry3.png]

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wIYYCpwHCG8/UKZ97MKH28I/AAAAAAAABns/\
IOx-qextjLA/s448/Hillry4.png]

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-cyVUgvmCvGg/UKZ97e9-rUI/AAAAAAAABnw/\
Q1Fym3fxJ_0/s448/Hillry5.png]

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-xiqv1sstdmY/UKZ_y0wuehI/AAAAAAAABoY/\
KTLQJRSkyd0/s448/Hillry6.png]

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" raunchydog@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>

> > > Hey, if you're saying that he's just pretending to be a
> > > "changed man" in his writings but at heart he's really
> > > still Adolf Hitler, that's your
> > > take on the situation, not mine.  :-)
> >
> > Seems to me you missed the premise of your own post.
>
> It seems to me that you missed the whole premise of
> another of my posts, that we do NOT have to rely
> on either Robin's writing *style* to judge him, or
> on the *words* themselves. We have the ACTIONS
> that underlie these posts with which to assess him.
>
> Those actions, since he has first appeared here,
> have entailed *consistently* trying to suck people
> into one-to-one confrontations with him, so that he
> can argue with them and (in his own mind, at least)
> "win" and establish his dominance. When doing this,
> he has also *consistently* DEMANDED that people not
> only read his long, long, insufferably long rants,
> but rely to each and every one of the points he
> thinks he's raised, as if they *owe* him partici-
> pation in his "confrontation fantasies." When one
> or more people (such as Curtis or Share) have told
> him clearly and unmistakably that they have NO
> INTEREST in pursuing such fruitless egobattles
> with him, he has *consistently* failed to respect
> their choices, and in fact has continued to badger
> them, doing anything he could possibly think of
> to try to lure them back into a one-on-one with
> him.
>
> These are not things that are revealed in his
> words or stylistic choices (as abysmal as they
> may be). These are ACTIONS. And they ALL reflect
> important behavioral traits seen in people who
> suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>
> Look, you may have succeeded in fooling some other
> people here with your act of "defending Robin,"
> but not me. You're "in it" because he represents
> to you a challenge to *other people* you have a
> long-standing grudge against, and you see aligning
> yourself with him as a way to "get" them. This
> behavior on YOUR part is infantile and silly, and
> using an arguably mentally ill person to accom-
> plish such petty goals is even worse.
>
> Here's the thing, that neither you nor Judy seem
> to understand that you reveal about yourselves and
> your real motives -- YOU DON'T ACTUALLY *TALK*
> TO ROBIN. You talk *about* him, and use him as an
> excuse to dump on other people on this forum you
> have taken a dislike to. But do YOU get into his
> long, demanding one-on-one's with him? YOU DO
> NOT. Do YOU get into long, involved debates about
> his so-called philosophy with him? YOU DO NOT.
>
> Robin is a mere prop for your own bitchy vendettas.
> I don't believe that you give a shit about him.
> If you wish to prove me wrong, we'll wait for you
> to actually have the kinds of conversations and
> arguments with him that he seems to seek. If you
> [...]
I've
> > > seen
> > > demons
> > > one