There was a post from wts via Ravi this morning!  So based on that, I'd say wts
is alive and kicking.  Or maybe zorbing.  Anyway, something relevant:  when the
karma is finished, the cure appears.  Another version:  when the karma is
finished, the healer appears.  Came to mind as I've been thinking about
complete healing.  Which seems related to your wts questions to me.  It seems
that another way to ask those wts questions is:  do I think there has been
complete healing of wts since Nov 11.  Uhoh, still a rabbit hole as Richard
would say.  Still FFL waters that can be muddied way too quickly.  Anyway,
maybe someone is completely healed.  Time will tell.

Oh, I didn't think you were contesting anything I said.  And thanks, I got it
about your not disagreeing with Judy or Raunchy.  And yes, there's always
another way to look at everything.