Sharester, "Do you think there has been complete healing of wts since November
11th?"  Yes or No.  It is *your* question, honey.  No rabbit hole, just a
simple yes or no will do for me.  Now, I have spent many posts this week on you
- you are healing my karma.  I must back off of my propensity to comment or I
will post out again, and I'm not in the mood to do that this week.  I wish you
a stress-free day.