[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-R0Ud8ke8SSE/ULUdxOSFCwI/AAAAAAAABps/\
6EHIeax6g6k/s684/Cryptic%2520Message1.png]

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cQiTtwZvyTg/ULUdxH5C8jI/AAAAAAAABpk/\
ee_M8MHkVMI/s684/Cryptic%2520Message2.png]

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-CSWa2pQdgJ0/ULUdxI9IwrI/AAAAAAAABpw/\
U-GF6MOIxpM/s684/Cryptic%2520Message3.png]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> EmilyBoo what does it mean when someone puts a word between
asterisks?  I've been wondering this for a long time but it hasn't
seemed truly pertinent til now.  And it sounds like you feel
entitled to a simple yes or no answer because you have spent SO many
posts on me this week.  OTOH, you say that I am healing your
karma.  See how it all balances out all by itself (-:

> BTW, speaking of stress, don't listen to those TM teachers!  You
can be totally unstressing and still be making a valid point.  Like
when they fed us millet at every meal.  Of course people were
unstressing on that!  Only a totally zorbed out person wouldn't!Â
The point is, the unstressors were making a very valid, uh, point.
What's a good synonym for the word point do you think?

> Anyway, what was the question, what was the question...oh, yes
wts.  Completely healed.  November 11th.  Yes or no.
Asterisks.  Honey.

> You know, Ravi did not sound like himself at all today.  I did
wonder if HE might be completely healed.  Either that or he has been
totally assimilated by the BORG.  Buttery Omnivorous Robin Group.

> Which is perfect just as it is.  Warts and all.  As is
wts.  As is FFL High School football lunch table in the cafeteria
gang.

> PS  Your answer is in the first two sentences just above.  You
did say I could answer with more than yes or no.  Remember?

> ________________________________

November 11th?"  Yes or No.  It is *your* question, honey.  No rabbit
hole, just a simple yes or no will do for me.  Now, I have spent many
posts this week on you - you are healing my karma.  I must back off of
my propensity to comment or I will post out again, and I'm not in the
mood to do that this week.  I wish you a stress-free day.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > There was a post from wts via Ravi this morning!  So based on
that, I'd say wts is alive and kicking.  Or maybe zorbing.
Anyway, something relevant:Â  when the karma is finished, the cure
appears.  Another version:  when the karma is finished, the
healer appears.  Came to mind as I've been thinking about complete
healing.  Which seems related to your wts questions to me.  It
seems that another way to ask those wts questions is:Â  do I think
there has been complete healing of wts since Nov 11.  Uhoh, still a
rabbit hole as Richard would say.  Still FFL waters that can be
muddied way too quickly.  Anyway, maybe someone is completely
healed.  Time will tell.

> > Oh, I didn't think you were contesting anything I said.  And
thanks, I got it about your not disagreeing with Judy or Raunchy.
And yes, there's always another way to look at everything.