--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>
wrote:

> I often wonder if these people who claim homosexuality is going to destroy
> humanity ever did any research on the statistics of homosexuals.  Statistics
> like this:
>
> 1.  Percentage of murders committed by homosexuals vs. heterosexuals
> 2.  Percentage of rapes committed by homosexuals vs. heterosexuals
> 3.  Percentage of members of congress responsible for the housing market
> bubble crisis that were homosexual vs. heterosexual
> 4.  Percentage of congress, DOD, and Dept of State members who justified
> unnecessary wars who were homosexual vs. heterosexual
> 5.  Percentage of theft and fraud committed by homo vs. hetero

Homosexuals are much too busy being fabulous to commit any crimes, sweetie.

> I don't know if there's a way to research these stats because some people
> hide the fact that they're homosexual.  But I can say this from experience:
> I've been lied to, assaulted, cheated, had personal belongings stolen,
> verbally insulted, and none of the people who did these things were
> gay/lesbian (at least not openly).
>
> This is very typical hypocrisy, to create severe problems in society then
> demonize some other social group who doesn't contribute even a fraction to
> the really serious problems that you do. I'm open to the idea that
> homosexuality is a perversion and unnatural, but i'm also not stupid enough
> to think that homosexuals are destroying humanity at any faster of a rate
> than heterosexuals.  Heterosexuals are more than capable of destroying
> humanity without any help from the homosexuals.

You're late to the party, Steve.

1980 DSM-III creates a new class, the "psychosexual disorders," including
psychosexual dysfunction, paraphilia (fetishism), gender identity disorder
(transsexualism), and "ego-dystonic homosexuality"

1987 DSM-III-Revised deletes the diagnosis of homosexuality entirely, leaving
the paraphilias and sexual dysfunctions as the two main classes of "sexual
disorders"
http://www.aglp.org/gap/

Folks who believe homosexuality is a perversion and unnatural also believe
Jesus walked the earth among the dinosaurs. Fortunately, they aren't stupid
enough to believe homosexuals are destroying humanity because that would be
reeealy stooopid.

http://www.disbeliefnet.com/article.php?page=the_deity_and_the_dinosaur