I can't say for saving the planet - pretty subjective any way you slice it -
his techniques worked for me. I read the BG and SBAL a long time ago, and was
already pretty distant from any part of the TMO twenty years ago. Ignored the
rest. 'Nuff said.

I appreciate your outrage - perhaps you can write some letters to the TMO
leadership, expressing your feelings closer to the source. For example, I have
sent some real zingers to my city council on occasion, and showed up when
necessary. It is empowering.