--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> A friend of mine got kicked off campus in the 80’s (expelled â€" he was a
> student) because he was openly, somewhat flagrantly gay. These days he’s in
> the good graces of the movement and doing a lot to help in various ways.
> Charlie Lutes used to claim that Maharishi had made dire predictions about
> the fate of gay people, such as “it would be better had they never been
> born”. I don’t know much more than that.

Haven't heard that one, but perhaps Maharishi was right ? Anyway he was much to
busy trying to save the planet from itself than being preoccupied with gays.
However, it must be a great strain for any system, male or female to feel you
are in a wrong body and the rate of suicide amongst gays is supposed to be very
high. According to Adgar Casey homosexuals did'nt handle the transistion from
another gender in the previous life, thus the extreme imbalances found in
certain gays.