> So Judy, any criticisms for Ravi's over the top post below?
> Right. I thought not. Even though it was obviously way over
> the top.

Looks to me like fairly standard Ravi. Also, it seems his
post to you before that one (it's below too) was a lot
milder, and that your response to that one was in your
patented passive-aggressive mode ("hand in hand smiley
smile") instead of being straightforward. So he came
back with the post you claim was "over the top" in an
effort to get what he was saying to sink in, to get an
honest reaction from you.

And your reaction to that? You attack *me*.

> And it is the one that prompted Steve to respond to
> Ravi. But right, focus on Steve and me and our alleged wrong
> doings.

"Alleged wrong doings"?? You mean, like Steve's comparison
of Ravi to a suspected murderer because Ravi criticized
you? Like Steve telling Ravi he needed a "real woman"? Like
your accusation that obba and Ann and Emily and I were
"cowardly and despicable" for allegedly "ganging up" on
you?

Exactly where did you see me making anything comparable
to those allegations?

Ravi wrote the post you're so angry about. But right, focus
on me and my alleged wrongdoings.

> Dredge up the past if need be.

Let's see, I believe it was Steve who tried to dredge up
the past, was it not? And I who refused to play that game?

And you who has "dredged up the past" with your absurd
allegations about having been "ganged up on"?

> But definitely ignore Ravi's extreme over reaction.

As it happens, Share, I *agree* with Ravi's opinion of
both you and Steve. Steve is mind-bogglingly undiscerning;
and you have walled yourself up in a fortress of denial
and platitudes and posturing and evasion and dishonesty,
buttressed by hostility.

> So much for friend's being able to speak frankly with
> each other.

("Friends" is plural, not singular possessive.)

Yes, Ravi and I spoke frankly to each other. Ravi spoke
frankly to you. But you have not responded in kind.