Dear Share,

Yay you are awesome - with your persistence I can clearly see I am very
prejudiced and hold lots and lots of grudges, as thick as 6 inches of snow
on the Fairfield dome, against you. My samskaras are fucked up, my aura too
dense, my chakras totally polluted , karma - a big rap sheet, reincarnation
- destined to the nether world, the abode of evil Rakshasaas.

I'm sick Share - have pity on me for god's sake. I'm just waiting for the
ascended masters to haul my sorry ass into the age of Enlightenment, till
then I keep posting all kinds of cool quotes, pictures from Gandhi, Teresa
on my Facebook page. And oh - Ravi Yogi was some loser who used to post
here - any coincidence, resemblance to me is imaginary.

Love,
Ravi