"And oh - Ravi Yogi was some loser who used to post here - any coincidence,
resemblance to me is imaginary"

Oh no - not that Ravi Yogi - I loved him once and got burned. He represents
something unknown, mysterious, dangerous, he's walking on razor's edge, he
will go down and take me down as well. I'm vulnerable and don't want to be
harmed - no matter if he changes names, shows me how he leads as normal
life as any - he is trouble. There's great safety in numbers, in the cult -
haven't you read the Guru Gita - the Guru will lead me across. No thank
you, Ravi Yogi's crazy - not again, never.