--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > Got kicked out in July of 1987
>
> Since you are all for openness I'm sure you would like to
> share with us exactly why you got kicked out ?

Save your last post of the week for something more
worthy than Nabby, Michael. He's just acting out *his*
biggest fear, that someone in the TMO will learn his
name and validate what we've all suspected here on FFL
for years. That is, that if there is anyone on this
forum who wouldn't have been allowed within 100 yards
of Maharishi when he was alive and who still wouldn't
be allowed within a similar distance of any real TM
facility, it's HIM.

This is *his* greatest fear that he's acting out by
projecting it onto others (as he has done with me in
the past). He's terrified 1) that people will learn
how exactly persona non grata he is, and 2) that
they'll learn how torn up about it he is -- *still*,
all these years later.

Try to IMAGINE someone so pathetic that, for him, the
worst thing he can possibly imagine is being "thrown
out" of an organization as low-rent as the TMO. For
most people, that would be a badge of honor; for Nabby,
it is the thing he fears the most being revealed
about him.

After all, if Nabby had actually been being truthful
about the regard he holds Maharishi and the TM movement
in, the question one has to ask oneself is, "Why isn't
*he* 'in the domes'?" At least *somewhere*. During the
time he's been posting here, there have been several
big get-togethers in Vlodrop and in other locations
close to him in Europe, and he's never mentioned a
word about going to any of them. Why would that be?

My bet is that he wouldn't be *allowed* to attend.
Lashing out at those who left the TM movement of their
own volition is his twisted way of being angry about
having been chased off as an "undesirable" himself.

NOW let's see who rises to the bait, eh?  :-)