In Nebraska there is a holiday for planting trees
for owls to perch in, watching the begonias grow, then
drop their petals onto the green and silent grass

________________________________
 From: azgrey <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:21 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to azgrey was what a Sunday on FFL

the hurler of curses and insults
spinning truth as though it is a dreidel
fails again and again

succeeds only in revealing
inner darkness
poisoned words from disturbed mind

earth day echoes in native nebraskan's consciousness
arbor day planting day after next
desert willow- chilopsis linearis
while mindful of grateful dead scarlet begonias earworm
"and i knew without asking she was into the blues"

soft smile dreams of lush lawns as owls converse
"too pat to open and too cool to bluff"