--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:
(snip)
> Barry accuses others of piling on in an attempt to 'get'
> people. He accuses them of all sorts of malevolent intentions
> below.

The interesting thing about Barry is that in many if not
most cases, his critical descriptions of the people he
doesn't like are actually descriptions of what he himself
does (e.g., pile on in an attempt to "get" people). It's
as if he thought he could exonerate himself of his
terrible behavior by projecting it on us.

Next time he posts one of his rants, try reading it as
criticism of him written by someone else. You'll find
it rings much more true than when it's purportedly
about us.

It just cracks me up when he pleads with others not to
"interact" with us, to "ignore" us, given that so many
of his posts are *about* us. Does he write those posts
in his sleep and forget he's written them when he wakes
up?