Wong you Wascally Wabbit, Doc!  I said floats yer boat echoing what turq had
said to me and OMMV because he often says YMMV.  Unless I'm very triggered, I
don't even think thoughts like your door phrase below.  YMMV (-:

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to azgrey was what a Sunday on FFL

Share, He trots this little drama out from time to time, when he becomes
overwrought by his inability to interact gracefully on FFL. No need to fret, I
assure you. He needs this place like a Turquoise Bee needs honey.

However on second read, your reply does sound a bit like, "sorry to see you go,
but don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out." :-)