I think Judy and Ann drive you nuts, because they are women.

Remember what I posted about your mom never finding fault with you, and your
dad always doing so? It seems pretty clear that when a woman exposes your
lameness, you then feel as if both sexes have given up on you, and you write
compensatory garbage, designed to *kill* the messages of inadequacy that you
just can't get out of your mind, after all these years.

Sick puppy.