--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> You are weirder and further out there than I imagined. NO ONE, and
> certainly not "a few guys" can copy this without leaving a trace,
> without braking a single straw, without being photographed and
> videoteaped in the making. Remember this was not created on the South
> Pole or some other inhabitated place, but right smack in the middle of
> The Scorpion Country itself :

Actually the one in the TV show was more complex than that,
I don't this is all that impressive though the folding is a nice
touch.

As I said in another post, the art of magic is to make you *think*
you are seeing something amazing. It's all sleight of hand. Or
plank.

You kid yourself so easily when you get so amazed that no one
saw them making it, you hardly ever see anyone during the day
out in the wilds of Dorset, let alone at night. I live here,
it's my cycling country, I know these places well. Just get a
van and drive around for a while, you'll be off the beaten track
in no time, and the chances of being seen or heard in a field at
night are vanishingly small.