--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" authfriend@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" wrote:

> > > It was an hour long BBC documentary (I've been trying to find it)
> > > I think in the Horizon strand.
> > >
> > > Basically, they got in touch with a group of crop circle makers
> > > and asked to film them but doing a design as complex as they can
> > > get and in one summer night. Good enough controls really, if you
> > > want to test whether there is anything men with planks can't do.
> >
> > Let me know if you find it. I'm skeptical about "as complex
> > as they can get."
>
> The brief was to design something as complex as had been seen
> already *and* to make it as hard as possible to organise on the
> ground at night with a few guys.

You are weirder and further out there than I imagined. NO ONE, and
certainly not "a few guys" can copy this without leaving a trace,
without braking a single straw, without being photographed and
videoteaped in the making. Remember this was not created on the South
Pole or some other inhabitated place, but right smack in the middle of
The Scorpion Country itself :

The Rim of the crop circle at Andechs Abbey is similar to a previous
formation at Etchilhampton, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th July
2011.

Image The Crop Circle Connector Copyright 2011

Image Stuart Dike Copyright 2011