Ravi - As Rory, said, a lot of this is shorthand, for *shared* experiences,
within the context of the symptoms that Maharishi associated with each one. So
you are saying, take it off-line. But you are in the minority here, wrt the
class the rest of us have taken. Mostly current and ex-TM'ers, here on FFL.

Here's a background, states of consciousness, and associated symptoms:
CC - 24/7 witnessing, living in silence.
GC - perception of the finest relative. What it says, including worlds and
beings not clearly evident to most.
UC - Unity predominates over differences.
Brahman - an integrated life, incorporating all of the above, in a package, and
much, much more.

So, rather than this be an attempt to have a shared jack-off session, with
Rory, using code to show how enlightened we are, and how mystical, it is
rather, an implicit show of understanding, and respect. That each of these
phenomena, as described in the symptom table above, can be understood,
experientially, as a strata of consciousness, vs. some random "God-like" event.

Rory and I are actually sharing a lot of info, during our quips and twists, but
since you do not share the thirty or so years of shared experience, it goes
right over your head.

As Maxwell Smart would say, "Sorry about that, chief".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" <chivukula.ravi@...>