The wavicles and particles stuff is a pretty close analogy to the properties of
a photon. That's it. Not really a big challenge to see us in terms of both wave
function and particle function, is it?

And seeing everyone inside oneself is not a perception I share with Rory,
except to take complete responsibility for all of my personal interactions,
which is nearly the same thing. Rather than see it as a statement of ego, I see
it as Rory's statement of responsibility.

Having said that, I posted earlier about teaching and managing, and how both
disciplines lead to creativity of expression, when trying to make a point. The
last thing I want to do when conveying info, is use language that first needs a
lot of explanation.