> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > The wavicles and particles stuff is a pretty close analogy to
> > the properties of a photon. That's it. Not really a big
> > challenge to see us in terms of both wave function and
> > particle function, is it?
>
> Well, yes, it sure is for me. Human beans aren't photons.

I'll leave further comment to my wavicle/particle buddy...

> But I don't really mind Rory's odd language; I was just
> pointing out that a lot of it isn't TM-based. (And I've
> never heard TMers refer to themselves, as individuals,
> as "Us.")

Yep.

> > And seeing everyone inside oneself is not a perception I share
> > with Rory, except to take complete responsibility for all of
> > my personal interactions, which is nearly the same thing.
>
> It's the bit about "healing" the parts of others that he
> holds inside himself I found egotistical.

More conventionally, it can be understood as coming to a complete union with
others, full acceptance within himself; no internal resistance. But, again,
this is in terms of a context that I do not share. Rather, I go at it in terms
of what Maharishi said, "The world is, as you are". Very similar.