When caught in a fib, deny everything, blame others, and be bitter. Then, take a break from working with clients in your home office and do a little editing on a chat room. In fact, one of the most faddish hobbies these days is Twitter, but you'll never see an extra dot between tweets when they are limited to forty characters! LoL!