Maybe I should rephrase what I posted:

I've never seen anyone add extra dots to a sentence on a Twitter post, on a blog, or on a discussion group, UNTIL NOW. And I've NEVER seen a professional editor post such a silly and mean non-sentence to a client. Not to mention Judy's silly prefixed attributions fixation. Thanks for the tip, Judy - I guess I should get out and read more. LoL!

*Judy /threatened/ to post another echo:*

Next time I see it used, I'll  save the link for you.
*>*

On 11/29/2013 7:11 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

Richard bluffs:

> Feste is correct - it's not standard web practice - I'm no newbie and I've never seen anything like this. On a > blog, a discussion group, or on Twitter or Facebook. It's almost bizarre and even more bizarre for Judy to
> then try and make you feel like it's all your fault.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=period+after+every+word

(guffaw)

Next time I see it used, I'll save the link for you.