This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here takes Richard
seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know. (But HINT: Read
the exchange on alt.m.t at the URL. Oh, and "Pedro" was not Vaj; he was a crazy
fundamentalist Christian who infested alt.m.t for a while. Nor have I ever
denied I'm a partisan liberal Democrat.)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 There is one thing you will never see from Judy - she will absolutely never
admit that she was in error or that she is a partisan politico. She's been
doing this for fifteen years on internet discussion groups.

 In one hilarious exchange, years ago on Usenet, I posted a link to a Gallup
Poll showing the Bush job approval rating. After Judy disputed my statement, I
went back three times to check the results of the poll. In desperation, Judy's
last statement was something to the effect that I was was a "molusk" for
posting a link to a poll that proved the opposite of what I was saying. Go
figure.

 At that point, I realized that this lady was so invested in winning a debate
that she would stoop to outright slander in order win a debate. Never mind the
facts of the poll, I'm just pointing out the typical style of argument Judy
uses to demean her debating opponent. What's interesting about this exchange is
that Pedro (Vaj) saw right through Judy's posing as a political pundit and even
posted a note that proved Judy's overt partisanship. LoL!

 That's about the time Judy stopped commenting on any of my posts, except for
calling me a "troll" and a "liar", and became an ECHO, trying to get everyone
else to shun me - because I had dared to dispute her political view. Go figure.

 Look, I'm not stupid and I can read the newspaper and I'll always admit when
I'm dead wrong about the political facts. The actual graphic is no longer
online, but you can get the jist of the conversation below.

 Judy's last resort when she is losing a debate is to post an echo and ad
hominem. In this case, I became a "molusk" and "slime" in a political debate.
Now that's classy!