--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  anartaxius wrote:

> 'Apostasy is the formal disaffiliation from or abandonment or
renunciation of a religion by a person. One who commits apostasy is
known as an apostate.'

>  As I never was the member of any religion, I cannot ever be correctly
accused of apostasy. As the TM org claims it is not a religion, so no
one can ever be correctly accused for disafilliating or abandoning TM as
apostasy (unless of course the TM org is lying about that claim).

It's an NPD Thang, Xeno. If you've convinced yourself that the POV held
by your self is "true," and that any POV that contradicts it is is
"untrue," then you get to make up the rules. There is absolutely *no
problem* with declaring someone an apostate from an organization that
you declare is not a religion. :-)

It's a lot like having an argument in which there is only one
participant -- the person trying to start the argument -- and then
declaring one's self the "winner." :-)

Narcissistic Personality Disorder really *does* explain almost all of
the aberrant behavior we see on FFL. I would suggest that this mental
disorder is the true legacy of Maharishi's teachings.

:-)