On 1/16/2014 2:21 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> it'll push my hot buttons the same way me saying things about MMY pushes
theirs,

So, you got your buttons pushed. Now you're throwing Rama under the bus
just like you threw MMY under the bus. You spent almost half of your adult
life studying with these two guys. If what you've been posting here for the
past ten years is any indication, almost all your own efforts on the
spiritual path were a total waste of time. I only mentioned Rama because
you were making fun of MMY all the time - I actually like the Rama guy - I
wish you could have turned out to think more them, but I guess you got
mixed up over there in France. Go figure.