I changed my day so I could delve into what you had written - I have gone
through a lot of it and it answers most of my questions. Mainly I wanted to
know if you thought Rama was legit in the beginning and if you witnessed any of
the power or sidhi demonstrations he did. Obviously yes to both.

I had a hard time reading much of it because I began to feel a great deal of
energy as soon as I started reading, I mean LOTS of energy. So I am taking the
reading in stages. Read a little. Sweep my floors a little, clean the
bathrooms, come down off the energy a little and read a little more.

Two minor questions I have are:

Did you know this guy? Mark Laxer

Have you ever read his book Take Me for a Ride: Coming of Age in a Destructive
Cult Paperback?

If so is it accurate?

That's all - back to the energy now and thanks for talking and thanks for
writing about Rama and all the other things you wrote about.