I would like to have a conversation with you about your time with Rama if you
are willing. I am more than happy to do it privately if you like cause I know
some on here are going to revile you no matter what you say. So can we talk?
On Wed, 1/15/14, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Apostasy, is a terrible thing.
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 5:02 PM

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson
 wrote:

 > Well you know what Buck, you may be right, I never
 considered that the regular practice of the TM and TM Siddhi
 Programme increased and improved my creative intelligence to
 the point I was able to see the whole TMO and Marshy himself
 were full of it. All praise to the Unified Field! TMSP
 enabled me to see its a crock!

 Oddly, Michael, I kinda, sorta
 agree with what you said, even though I know you were being
 ironic, and funny.

 It made me think back to my time with the odd Rama dude. He
 taught me many things, some of which I'm still grateful
 to him for. But in the end, it was his own teachings that
 caused me to bail on his trip, and beat feet.

 At some point in the latter days I spent around him, during
 periods when (as far as I have been able to discern, given
 all available facts) he was heavily drug-impaired and thus
 Losing It Heavily, I found myself *measuring him by his own
 teachings*.

 He'd given many, many talks about how an enlightened --
 or even nice -- being should act, and should interact with
 the world. I started measuring him at this point in his life
 against his *own* teachings earlier in that life, and to my
 disappointment he just didn't fuckin' measure up.

 But even for this I think I owe him a bit of gratitude. If
 he hadn't taught me those measures back in the early
 days, when he was still fairly happening and not so burdened
 by NPD, I wouldn't have had them in my arsenal of
 spiritual tools and been able to use them to evaluate him.
 Go figure.