emptybill, following up on your last sentence below, how is it possible for a
teacher to cheat a disciple "out of the self-evaluations necessary for real
sadhana." Surely the disciple has some say in the matter. Do you think this is
what happened to Robin?

On Friday, January 17, 2014 8:58 PM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com"