--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  authcunt wrote:

> Oh, you left out yourself, Barry.

I presume this was one of those examples of "creative writing" that you
claim you've posted many of to this forum, eh?  :-)

Put up or shut up. Post the links to the posts of yours you consider
creative, or just go back to posting insults and let those who *aren't*
afraid to be creative from time to time do so. Pretending you're one of
them just don't cut it.

>  Do I have to use the "highlighter" again to point out what you
*really* think of the people you're preaching to, "Buck?" The only
people on this forum who consistently look down on others as much as you
do are Nabby and Doctordumbass.