> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine

> > I must have missed those posts--really.  To me they are all
> > attention-seeking and about at the level of your average
high-schooler

And sometime people miss some of Tom's humor. He has a subtle wit. Or
will lead you down a road of your own gullability. Case in point, I
found his ending, about the lengths he is going to to stop anyone
contacting him, pretty funny. There is an exaggeration of the lengths
he is willing to take to not have to talk to the "flakes" here -- its
funny. Its like the next line would be, "And if that isn't enough, I
am going to set up a separate internet so I don't have to talk to any
of you goof-ball whinning morons. And if thats not enough, I am going
to move my PCs to the moon. And if thats not enough, I am going to
.... And that ladies in gentlemen is how low I think of all of you."
Its sort of jon lovits (snl)like in comedic form.