I appreciate your concern, though I do not see it as a problem. People come to
TM or not, according to their awareness and need. It could be called 'green
cheese' for some and they would still start the practice. Sure the world has
some stress, though I for one feel that things are headed in the right
direction. TM will always be around.Yes, the David Lynch Foundation is further
integrating TM with Western thought. Thanks for sharing more about this book,
and your thinking. I have no need to pick apart what you are saying, or
belittle you, though I see what you are proposing as a natural process that we
can engage with or not, according to our personal desires. The "world" will be
fine, either way.:-)
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ryandave177@...> wrote :

 I wouldn't call it a mistake so much as a situation, where time has evolved
to: readdress the issue on a major level. The issue is this: for 50 plus years
TM has been associated with a meditation created from India. Most all people in
the western world perceives this knowledge as outside their world. Subsciously,
most westerners see TM and all that it is: an unnecessary component of living,
a foreign design. After SRM days, Maharishi's wish was... that western science
incorporate the science of creative intelligence into western thinking. The
great minds of western science, art,... all western discipline may incorporate
this knowledge of life, (conceived in India) into a construct of western
thought.

  TM today, by most people outside of progressive thinking, is still thought to
be an Eastern construct with some, scientific validation. And because of this
perception, millions of people will still resist this meditation because of its
association to Eastern thought.

 When corporations create product, they advertise it's value as something one
needs for betterment of self. People buy this product because of its projective
value. Everybody wants it, subconsciously. Subsciously, most everybody, views
TM outside their comfort circle.
 There is a major shift, again with TM under the watch of David Lynch
Foundation...a needed boost of attention. This too will subside or flatten to a
degree over time. Hopefully it will continue growing... These are the steps of
progress, the way knowledge unfolds over generations. The 1% rule is limiting
our reach, we want to reach beyond our expectations.  Why not? Corporations
rely on impacting larger percentages for survival.
 If TM were a nike shoe, the world would be enlightened.
 $250 dollars for a nike shoe...are u kidding. Learn from the big boys.

 MY BOOK: A PIRATE'S CALL TO MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI... IS A CALL TO ALL LONG
TERM TM'ERS ...STEP UP TO THE PLATE, START WRITING YOUR BOOKS, BEGIN TO START
TELLING THE WORLD, OVER AND OVER: THIS TECHNIQUE IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST STRESS
REDUCTION. Yes the world is a pile of stress, out of control and at the same
time we may now begin speaking about greater genius, greater creativity, and
greater goodness in the light of science.

 Envy or jealously may be the catalyst, which pushes the masses over the edge,
into desiring more than what they have. When the masses begin to see results
manifest in other people who do TM, they will wake to the realization; this is
my knowledge, not India's.
 It's not an easy task to explain greater genius, resulting from TM. Start the
process, it will unfold over time.

 Certaintly, all will give thanks to the tradition of masters which protected
and passed on, this knowledge of life. The tradition's of this teaching should
be protected and maintained behind closed doors. Emphasis should be placed upon
western thought.  As this knowledge spreads over time, if it is successful,
than Western man will re package this technique in the light of their language.
Only then will the masses take hold to the degree, it should.

 I understand people on blogs love to pick apart, said logic. I am not attached
to these thoughts. I am just putting them out there for contemplation. Focus on
the reach, not the weakness of each word or phrase. What I write is not truth,
but relative impressions of the moment. Calling me an idiot, accomplishes
nothing. Do better than I; I am at the bottom of such a measure, called genius.
Even I, as dull as I am, can see imperfection.
 Dave Ryan

 On Friday, September 25, 2015 9:52 PM, "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]"