In a message dated 8/19/06 5:54:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well, usually so is the Washington Post.

Yeah, that must have been why they didn't ask about
WARRANTLESS wiretapping.

<snort>
Judy, something tells me that had the Washington Post specifically mentioned warrantless wiretapping as a method of receiving suspected terrorist calls coming into the country and the poll had similar numbers you still wouldn't accept it. There would have been another excuse as to why the poll was flawed. That is why I told Shemp in that one post,I'm not holding my breath.