> In a message dated 8/19/06 6:01:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> As one  blogger pointed out, the question, as it was asked, was NOT
a good
> figure for
> Bush: why wasn't the figure 99+% in favor of wiretapping terrorists
and  the
> people they
> talk to?
>

> It's very easy to see, but I'm sure you won't. There is so much
hatred for
> Bush generated by about 20 to 30% of the electorate that they would
hate to see
>  him have any success in anything. As Limbaugh put it, good news
for America
> while Bush is in office is bad news for the Democrats and Bad news
for
> America  while Bush is in office is good news for the Democrats.
They couldn't stand
> him  being elected the first time.

He wasn't elected the first time.

> They couldn't stand his poll numbers after
> 911.

Actually most of us were willing to give him a shot.
That's why he had the high poll numbers, you see.

  When Bush's poll numbers were at their highest and people expressed
> complete  trust in him the Democrats had to do something to destroy
that trust so
> they  went from focusing in on him as a moron to calling him a liar,

Uh, actually it was Bush who destroyed that trust
by lying, repeatedly.  And he's still doing it.

 as I was
> called one today, twice! And the Democrats absolutely couldn't
stand him
> being  re-elected. The attacks on Bush have gone from just being
political to
> being very personal and ugly and quite frankly there are a few
Independents  that
> are just tired of it and wished it would all stop, at any cost.
November