> Yup, he secularized a lot of the stuff.  For instance, creative
> intelligence for shakti.

 I think you hit the nail on the head, MMY simplified everything and
made it more appealing to a world wide audience..hence you see a dope
like me meditating.

The question remains, however, does TM bring one to the 'spinal
highway', the way  home to Spirit? After all, it was the path of
descent
into relativity and must therefore be the path to reascend again to
Spirit. I think it does, but that and a buck won't get you a cup of
coffee!

Judy is right about marmas, not the same as chakras, acu points, etc.