I have stopped understanding Hindu guru worship as there seems to never be any goal with them. They never give the mahavakya.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: A theory of Karma, TMOers, and the TMO's "Persona"

Johnny Gray and Billy Clayton felt the same I guess.   I really like Gurumai but I have never practiced any technique taught by them Also I have never had any experience from reading any of his books.   If there are any reporters here please get this clear I have not had any sidhi experience from any book other than Maharishi's or Maharishis tapes or teaching......This tradition has meant a lot to me.  The only Guru, other than Maharishi that I ever surrendered to in any way was one who grew up in this tradition.