> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > It takes so little personal maturity to accept that everyone
> > does not agree with everything you value.  That is not too
> > much to ask is it?
>
> No comment. I just thought these lines were
> worth repeating, is all.

Om, Turq, what is it about this spineless kind of sentiment in the
conversation that struck your mind?  No good or better in this
discussion, everyone is right and we are all one, in the One?
Please, speak sweet truths and non-negativity, moralilty is relative
and amorality in method minimizes, controversey; is the only reality
and everything else is immaturity.

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti, Loka Somastha ...

-Doug in FF