--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> And a side point, going back to posts of last week: the discussion
on
> how do you know you are awake and not in a dream. (That is in a
state
> as analogous to waking as is dreaming).
>
> The answer, -- was weak in my view. the answer being, imo, along
the
> lines of  being awake is a state of being and not a state of
thought,
> And thus open KNOWS a state of being, a priori, no proof needed.

I have two more answers for this, but you probably won't care for
either:

"How do you know for sure you are not in Plato's cave. How do you
know that 3 dimensions is the end all and be all and not missing out
stupendously just as a flatliner -- in a two dimensional existence --
 is compared to our existence."

1. I have counted at this moment six dimensions that I can see;
three conventional ones, like you see now, and three Divine ones,
similar, and just as accessible,

OR

2. Who cares?
:-)