Thank you all. I am forwarding all the links to her. just found out Hamish is 12!
barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: ot: need websites for cats w/ kidney failure

How about this one...
Cherie

Barbara Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The vet for my sister's maine coon mix feels her cat is in kidney failure.
he suggested hydrating the cat for 48 hours at office to see if can
jumpstart him. ($600) and then maybe maybe she can learn to do it at home.
(by herself I doubt it and the other problem is she travels frequently for
her job). I dont' know his age(she lives a few states away from me but would
imagine less than 10?) he was a rescue and she's had him several years. does
anyone know some good websites or yahoo group for this? thank you in
advance.
barbara