________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 12:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: How do yall do it?

Oh, definitely, I would never let Missy go uncared for.  But it is about
time to take her to the cardiologist again and I'm scared.  She's the
best cat.  She's not afraid of anything, and when peopel come over she
will jump into their arms.  She's never known anything but love, except
when she was dumped at the shelter @ 8 weeks with her littermates, and I
didn't let them stay there long.  It was love at first sight with her
though.  I think I hold her at least 4 hours a day.  She's very smart
too.

Here's her little picture:

http://www.moonvine.net/missy