Hi Belinda,

She is not on any prescribed meds yet.  I have her on a lot of supplements
including CoQ10, l-lysine, l-carnitine, and a multivitamin, on the
recommendations of the kitty heart list.  Her immune system is not strong,
though probably not as weak as an FELV kitty.  She also gets ill with
uri every time I go out of town.  She doesn't like being separated from me,
even though she adores the pet sitter.

I wasn't really happy with the recommendations of the internist (basically
wait and see if it gets worse) so I am taking her to the cardiologist this
time.   I am told she may have me chant over her and things.  I will  chant
all day if it makes her better.  I just am not really happy with forking
over $380 and being told to go home and see if it gets worse and wait to see
if she will live or die.