I am convinced that someone had taken Ursula in even though they knew that she was being searched for. Ursula, if I do say so myself, is quite a stunning Calico and I think the person just didn't want to give her up. One of the hints I had from the psychic was that Ursula could see a picket fence from the window she was sitting in. My house has a picket fence too, so I approached the other like-fenced houses in the neighborhood with the story, (they all think I'm nuts anyway), that I thought maybe Ursula might have gotten confused by the similarity and went into their yard. I was relentless in my search and I suspect that this person finally opened the door and let her out in the middle of the night. Of course I couldn't sleep while she was gone and I got up in the middle of the night to find her sitting outside our sliding glass door waiting to be let in. I had to blink twice to make sure I wasn't imagining her there. She was in great shape, not even hungry, that also made me suspect someone was trying to keep her as their own.
Nina

Susan Loesch wrote:
Jack's personality is such that he never meets a stranger - human or feline. If he has lost his collar and ID it is very possible that someone has either taken him in or at least is feeding him. With the flyer coverage -- close to 100 in the area -- and out of the immediate area at grocery stores, restaurants, car washes, etc., where the residents might gather -- it is hard to believe someone hasn't seen the flyers and the reward. But it is still possible. I know Dianne is keeping food out but I will definitely suggest going out at that time. So many good ideas from all you guys. We all appreciate it.