You forgot the crackers and mayonnaise!

Kelley Saveika wrote:
I tried some Evo last night (entirely accidentally) but the cats love
it, except Sugar, who I don't think realizes it is food.

On 5/3/07, Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks MC. It would be much easier if a list was compiled with brands and
foods that have been verified by testing to be safe.  I have 3 cases of
Triumph wet food, (not the particular flavors on the list), that I'm now
afraid to feed.  I'd eat them myself over crackers, but I'm not sure how
much I'd like beef and salmon combined together, (maybe a little
mayonnaise). Pretty soon some adventurer will start selling home-testing
kits we can use before we set the food bowls down.
Nina