  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:15 PM
  Subject: Re: New Member

  Hi Deb, welcome to the group. I sent you several private emails with your
cat's webpage, and Petfinder listing.
  In case anyone hasn't seen these beautiful boys:
  http://ucat.us/BCR/JadonBruschi.html

  Phaewryn

  http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
  Special Needs Cat Resources
  http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
  Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!