Ahhhhh, what wonderful consultation Wendy!
And so eloquently put.

And as for taking in kittens, while feeding my feral colony today @ the
grocery store, I ended up w/ a kitten myself.........  :)

I had to pay $5.00 for mine, it was the last of the litter being sold by 2
young ladies.

Little boy, about 3 months old.

Handsome, all white w/ one green eye & one blue eye.

After a quick de flea, de worm & ear mite treatment,
I put him in a foster home w/ one of our volunteers, and in a week or two he
should be ready to look for his new furrever home.......

The things that we do.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org