Hi Cassandra,

I can answer some of these questions, since my group specializes in
neonatal kittens.

This is a really good handout I give to all our volunteers:

http://www.carepets.org/catsub/cat_pdf/newbornhandbook.pdf

It depends on how old they are how often you need to feed them.  If
they are 1 day-1 week old, then yes, they need to be fed every couple
of hours.  As they age, the time between feedings can get longer.  If
you are lucky you can sneak them to work with you:)